Would you like to work with a dynamic group of Creatives? In a highly flexible (and pretty!) work environment? With excellent benefits and competitive pay?
Well, Michelle Lynne Interiors Group is excited to announce we are in search of a Business Development Manager.
Our company growth plan includes two major objectives:
- Generating demand for interior design & procurement services, and
- Developing relationships with key influencers to create referral business
To achieve these objectives, our structure includes a Business Development Manager (BDM) focused on introducing the ML Interiors Group (MLIG) brand and services to key influencers (architects, builders, real estate agents and apartment managers) as well as the prospective end user clientele.
The BDM serves as a key team member focused on developing and managing leads in the market. The leads will be closed in tandem by the BDM, Michelle Lynne & Designers.
The BDM will report directly to Michelle Lynne, and is a member of MLIG’s Marketing team. The BDM will work closely and in collaboration with the entire team to understand and create deliverables.
The BDM will create a prospect list and developing a robust pipeline of potential clients / partners through the following activities:
- Actively participating in relevant associations and trade shows
- Actively engaging in key Influencer interactions by attending networking events, scheduling educational presentations (presented by either you and / or Michelle Lynne)
- Introductory telephone calls, emails and letters
- Scheduling meetings and lunches with key Influencers and prospective clients
- Leveraging an insight driven, customer centric approach by generating insights to understand the needs of prospective clients and key influencers and creating marketing campaigns to address.
The BDM will also be expected to contribute to a high performing, collaborative and highly engaged workforce by aligning with MLIG culture and brand.
Ideal candidate will have all or some of the following:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
- Sales and / or Marketing experience
- Experience in a retail, restaurant or other sales or customer service environment
- University degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or a Design related industry – or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated ability to create and build strong client relationships
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Experience with sales or marketing CRM / Marketing Automation systems, Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point
- Ability to attend occasional evening events
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle suitable for client site visits
Part Time or Full Time position available.
Compensation will be based on experience and includes un-capped commission.
Send resume to Info@MLInteriorsGroup.com